Sales Support Assistant
Posted on 2020-11-13
By KOAA TV Scripps Broadcasting
The E.W. Scripps news station KOAA NEWS5 in Colorado Springs is hiring a Sales Support Assistant. This person will be responsible for supporting the sales department in day-to-day activities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist Sales team with pre-sales events, client appointments and order entry. Facilitate & process sales presentations.
- Communicate with advertising agencies and clients for make goods, preemptions, under delivery and day-to-day contact. Including sending station information to clients and national representatives.
- Generate and analyze sales reports including rating delivery data by week and adjusting advertising schedules. Complete online postings.
- Identify and correct any billing errors or issues prior to end of month.
- Correctly input client billing adjustments within the same month as dispute identified.
- Attend sales training and planning meetings.
- Arranges and distributes various advertising materials and sales reports to the proper areas in a timely manner.
- Provide exemplary customer assistance.
- Assist AE’s and clients with commercial time, arrange tape pick-ups, and make goods and changes.
- Send location information to clients and national reps.
- Produce sales pieces in coordination with National Rep. Firm and Research Director.
- Assist with inventory control and updating and weekly rate card.
- Paid programming liaison with advertisers, where necessary.
- Cross-train in all sales and traffic software applications as well as sales support positions.
- Handles the daily general clerical functions such as filing, answering phones, creating correspondence and calculating rates to quote to customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 5+ years experience in a related field.
HOW TO APPLY:
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer