News Digital Content Manager
Posted on 2020-10-19
By Louisiana Association of Broadcasters
Baton Rouge, LA
KSLA is looking for a Digital Content Manager to join our newsroom leadership team. The ideal candidate will implement strategies, use metrics and develop and execute plans to maximize our digital platforms. The DCM will lead a team of digital producers and collaborate with news staff and station leadership to achieve goals. Being a team player, a leader and an innovator is a must for this position. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following qualifications:
• Experience with web-based Content Management Systems; previous ARC CMS experience preferred
• Experience and understanding of social media platforms, tactics and strategies
• Knowledge of current digital platforms including OTT, mobile and web-based products
• Experience in a 24/7 news environment including experience making editorial decisions
• Strong writing, presentation and video skills; previous experience with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Edius preferred
• Troubleshooting skills including experience working with remote vendor customer service and support teams
• Understanding digital audience analytics; preferably experience with Google Analytics data
• Experience using platforms to enhance digital storytelling, i.e. Tableau, Flourish, Infogram
• Track record of innovation, confidence to experiment and drive to be ahead of emerging technologies
• At least 3 years of experience developing, creating and executing content for digital and social platforms is required.
• Broadcast experience and work on investigations are a plus.
• College degree in journalism or equivalent is required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings by searching the station call letters (KSLA-TV) and attach resume.
Person to whom application should be made:
1812 Fairfield Ave.
Shreveport, LA 71101
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer