Advertising Sales Representatives
Posted on 2020-09-30
By WABC-AM (NYC), WLIR-FM (Hampton Bays)
New York, NY
RED APPLE MEDIA, part of the Red Apple Group, is expanding the advertising sales departments at 77 Talk Radio WABC (New York City) and Talk Radio 107.1 WLIR-FM (Long Island). Red Apple Media is searching for highly competitive and motivated recent college graduates and recognized top advertising sales performers with three to five years experience to sell its great broadcast and digital products plus one-of-a-kind event packages.
Advertising Sales Representatives - sometimes called Account Executives - are responsible for identifying potential clients and developing new businesses through networking and cold calling. When meeting with a potential client, the sales representative presents information about all of the advertising services offered and how it can help grow the potential client’s business. Other duties include preparing media kits / sales presentations, negotiating and closing deals, entering sales orders, writing commercial copy, preparing reports and following up with clients and potential clients.
- Top performer with proven track record of over-achieving goals
- Superb interpersonal, communication and listening skills with the ability to build relationships
- Highly competitive, resourceful and able to overcome challenges
- Ability to speak persuasively in a one-on-one or group setting
- Familiar with advertising / marketing principles, the media landscape and emerging technologies
- Appreciation for process, performance measurement and a results-oriented sales approach
- Ability to prospect new clientele by networking, cold calling, canvassing or referrals
- Bachelor’s Degree
HOW TO APPLY:
Email resume and a cover letter to email@example.com highlighting your employment achievements. Use the subject header "Sales" and let us know you found the opening on the NASBA Career Page. No phone calls, please. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer