Posted on 2020-09-14
By WWST, WCYQ, WNOX, WKHT Summit Media
SummitMedia Knoxville is seeking talented account executives who thrives in a fast-paced working environment. We are identifying competitive individuals with a proven track record of over-achieving sales goals. In return, we offer a career opportunity with an innovative and stimulating work environment with one of the best teams in the business.
Serving the largest and most loyal audience of listeners and clients in East Tennessee, the four station group of Star 102.1 WWST-FM, 100.3 The Wolf WCYQ-FM, Hot 104.5 WKHT-FM, and Greatest Hits 93.1 WNOX-FM, offers the best training, resources, benefits, and support to its family of employees. The Knoxville group strives to maintain the highest level of excellence while staying on the forefront of the most advance technologies. We embrace our successes and are laser-focused on future growth in each of our programming, sales, digital, and promotional departments.
- Proven top sales performer with a track record of over-achieving sales goals
- Able to identify client business needs and proactively develop customized advertising solutions to meet client objectives
- Have strong listening and presentation skills and the ability to quickly building lucrative client relationships
- Knows how to use todays innovative technologies in a business environment
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position SummitMedia in the marketplace
- Possess rare people skills which allow you to get out in front of problems and proactively provide solutions
- Excel at aggressively seeking and developing new clientele by networking, cold calling, canvassing, referrals or other means
- Service accounts with avails, creative presentations, promotions, and research
- Follow through on production for new business clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong problem solving and persuasive abilities
- Ability to creatively develop new advertising accounts
- High work ethics and standards
- Ability to meet deadlines and detail orientation, self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Proven sales success preferred
- Creative and customer-focused
- Ability to interact and influence others in a positive manner while learning and working in a fast-paced, successful team environment.
Thorough knowledge of broadcast industry related to inventory, ratings, research and demographics.
- MS Office proficienct
- Education: Bachelors degree in Business or related field preferred
2-3 years of sales experience with prior radio sales experience preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
What We Offer:
Highest commissions and bonus opportunities in the market
Aggressive, growing stations with a great team environment
Best training and resources in the business
Knoxville is consistently rated as a great market to raise a family and do business
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance package
401K with company match to plan for the long term
Vacation & Holidays
Apply Now: SummitMediaCorp.com
Email resume to email@example.com
It is the policy of SummitMedia, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the FCC, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.
SummitMedia, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer