Posted on 2020-09-14
By Cumulus-Nashville Cumulus-Nashville
CUMULUS MEDIA | Nashville is seeking a talented Account Executive. We are looking for passionate, motivated, goal-oriented individuals with high business acumen, and the desire to WIN in a fast-paced, highly competitive sales environment. The ideal candidate must possess a hunter mentality with cold calling/prospecting experience, a proven ability to negotiate and close with a high level of success and must easily build relationships as if it’s an art form. Consistently driving game-changing results, this individual knows how to identify, develop, and present customized solutions to clients using non-traditional and digital concepts. With excellent written and oral communication skills, this individual easily commands the room during presentations. Able to multi-task with a high degree of time management and organizational skills, this individual can look ahead and manage client needs with precision planning and anticipation.
- Proficiency in prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold-calling, canvassing, referrals, and other means, are core competencies of a Cumulus seller
- Be an expert in the customer’s business by gaining a deep understanding of their goals, objectives, and processes as well as their external environment including key markets and consumer trends
- Creative spark - the ability to design, create and deliver customized advertising proposals/presentations
- Develop customized presentations of the highest quality for new and existing accounts
- Deliver exceptional client service
- Must have 2+ years sales related experience; outside and media sales experience preferred
- Basic proficiency of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) required
College Degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels are critical to the effectiveness of this position as is a deep understanding and ability to analyze client ROI goals and data, media buying cycles, marketing philosophy, target demographics, etc.
- A valid drivers license, insurance and a satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check is required
What we offer:
- Commission-based organization with uncapped earning potential
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please visit https://www.cumulusmedia.com/careers/
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: https://www.cumulusmedia.com/
CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer