Posted on 2020-09-14
By Cumulus-Nashville Cumulus-Nashville
CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One Nashville is looking for a part-time Writer/Editor to be a contributor for our website The Country Daily and Westwood One Country Prep with experience in record label publicity, interviewing Country music artists, writing for consumers, audio editing and marketing.
Applicants must have a dedicated work ethic, be immersed in Country music, social media, and a background in writing and audio production.
You’ll be working with our team with the updating of our website, radio prep page and social media content posting.
- Updating of Country Music news stories
- Review and editing of audio for prep site
- Participate in generation of content for digital platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and web site
- As needed fill-in writer, producer, editor for website and prep page, assisting the website editor and prep coordinator
- Minimum Associate Degree or Equivalent Work experience.
- Writing for consumer targets, audio, radio or production experience
- Skills in and experience with posting audio, video, text and graphics to website
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and all social media platforms
- Knowledge of country and pop entertainment culture
- Experience at a Nashville record label
- Experience with Adobe Audition
- Writing copy for consumers and fans of Country music
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Tolerance for stress and tight timelines, including ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at Cumulus Media Jobs
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer