Account Executive III
Posted on 2020-09-14
By WKRN-TV Nexstar Media
The Sales Account Executive generates advertising revenue by calling on established agencies, cold-calling new prospects and convincing potential clients of the merits of television advertising.
- Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
- Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
- Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
- Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
- Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
- Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
- Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Minimum one year’s experience in sales, preferably in media or digital sales.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Proficiencies with computers and suite of Microsoft Programs.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, youll enjoy your career with us!
Apply online at Nexstar Media careers
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer