Account Executive Sales Account Strategist
Posted on 2020-06-30
By SC Broadcasters Association
Are you enthusiastic about making money; a hard worker; and dedicated to succeeding in a fast-moving career? If so, this salary plus commission opportunity is just for you!!!
The Sales Account Strategist generates advertising revenue by calling on new direct businesses. The Account Strategist will be tasked with convincing potential clients of the merits of television and digital advertising.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 197 full power stations (including partner stations) in 115 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar’s platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers, while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices. Learn more at www.Nexstar.tv.
· Implements strategies to consistently grow and exceed revenue goals.
· Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
· Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
· Maintains accounts and develops new accounts.
· Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
· Works with station creative department to develop and produce client commercials.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Education: BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred.
· Minimum one year’s sales experience in the media field, preferred.
· Effective communication/client presentation skills
· Ability to interact with high-level decision makers
· Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills/attention to detail
· Proven ability to meet/exceed sales goals
· Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word & ability to become proficient on in-house sales systems.
· Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar
Job Req #:4769
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer