Posted on 2020-06-08
By KRKS AM, KRKS FM, KNUS AM, KDMT AM, KBJD AM Salem Media of Colorado, Inc
An experienced, energetic, dependable, and organized person is needed to assist our Operations Director in our Denver Programming Department.
· Assisting Operations Director in day to day operations
· Building and managing program clocks in our Nexgen automation system
· Checking logs daily to ensure commercials and programming elements are ready to air properly
· Filing daily commercial discrepancy reports
· Conducting EAS tests on time
· Downloading audio programs and loading them into our Nexgen automation system and podcast platforms
· Recording clients and editing programs for air
· Scheduling of hosts, producers, and board operators
· Voicing and producing radio commercials
· Overseeing remote broadcasts using IP based remote gear
· Recording and/or producing of compelling live radio talk shows and podcasts that comply with FCC regulations and standards
· Scheduling of talk show guests
• Driving to events to set up and engineer live remote broadcasts. Attend and assist with station promotional events as needed
• Training board operators and other personnel to use studio gear, broadcast, and other equipment
• Responding to technical issues as part of our 24-hour on-call team
• Other duties to be assigned
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or a minimum of 3 years’ radio operations experience. Ability to be flexible and adhere to deadlines in a live broadcast environment.
Special Job Requirements:
Proficient in NexGen Audio Control System, and experience using Axia audio mixing consoles or other comparable systems, Adobe Audition or Protools audio recording software, Comrex audio codecs, TELCO systems, Autopilot remote transmitter control software or other comparable systems, and Microsoft Office is required. Wide Orbit traffic experience is a plus! Candidate must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website at www.salemmedia.com, click on careers, search for Denver job postings,
and apply online. Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer