IT Application Support Specialist
Posted on 2020-05-22
By KINT-TV Univision 26 Entravision Communications
El Paso, TX
Entravision in El Paso is looking for a qualified IT application specialist to provide end-user support and training.
- Provide end-user support and training for Salesforce CRM.
- Provide end-user support and training for NetSuite ERP.
- Provide end-user support and training for other business applications as required.
- Field incoming help requests from end-users from telephone and help tickets in a courteous, professional manner.
- Record, track, prioritize, and document help desk requests in ServiceNow ITSM system.
- Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician.
- Plan, develop, and provide training on assigned software applications, working with established instructional design concepts and guidelines for effective training materials.
- Work closely with both technical and non-technical staff to troubleshoot and assist with resolution of systems issues reported, identifying trends and common issues across multiple applications, perform root cause analysis, and create preventative processes.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Improve existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications, evaluating proposed changes, recommending changes, and making modifications.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications as needed.
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
- Technical Capability.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Effective Communication Skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience providing local and remote support to a diverse user base.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Operating Systems, and G-Suite.
- Two-year or higher degree in Computer Science or a related major preferred, or quivalent years of experience, or certifications.
- Ambitious, motivated self-starter with the ability to complete work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, committed, proactive, and resourceful; can be counted on to get the job done
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to learn new technologies to implement and support in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to interface effectively with business and technical personnel.
- Use Service Now to track, prioritize, and log user tickets.
- The following skills are a plus: Salesforce, Netsuite, Coupa, & Service Now.
- Bi-Lingual a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we encourage women and minorities to apply.
Please send resume, salary history to: Josh Feree, 5426 North Mesa, El Paso Texas 79912 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or you may apply directly online at entravision.com
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer