Posted on 2020-03-12
By KRKS AM, KRKS FM, KNUS AM, KDMT AM, KBJD AM Salem Media of Colorado, Inc
Salem Media Group in our Denver cluster offers an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Radio Station Manager. The Station Manager would manage our SPANISH 1650 AM - Radio Luz station. This role is responsible for the overall development and growth of KBJD. Duties include coordinating station communications/public relations and revenue for the station.
Bilingual English and Spanish ability is a must. Experience in Spanish Christian format would be extremely helpful.
· Build and maintain partnerships with Spanish organizations, ministries and clients community organizations as potential radio content producers.
· Oversee the scheduling and transmission of FCC compliant radio content on-air and streaming.
· Assemble ad hoc teams to develop programming, events, public relations and partnership building.
· Procure and maintain all equipment at the station.
· With the market general manager, coordinate individuals for on-air and behind the scenes duties.
· Oversee production and delivery of materials on relevant aspects of radio production, working in the studio, and administrative duties.
· Promote the station to increase listeners and supporters.
· Manage communications plan including public relations and on-air promotions and inserts.
· Drive radio and digital sales for the stations
Desired Knowledge & Abilities
· Radio or broadcast experience and knowledge of radio broadcasting equipment.
· Excellent communication and media writing skills with experience managing social media accounts.
· Ability to build strong relationships with people from varied backgrounds, particularly in ministry.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact: Please visit our website at www.salemmedia.com, click on careers, search for Denver job postings and apply online.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer