Local/Digital Sales Manager
Posted on 2020-02-14
By KKTV 11 NEWS KKTV 11 NEWS
Colorado Springs, CO
KKTV, a Gray Media Group station in Colorado Springs, CO has an exciting opportunity to join our sales team. To excel in the position as Local/Digital Sales Manager you must have the ability to drive local and digital revenue growth for the station and company; take revenue share out of the market and create new digital business.
• Work at a partnership/consultative level as an expert in digital advertising with account executives, agencies, and advertisers.
• Work in tandem with the General Sales Managers in revenue strategy, expense management, training, and overall cross-media revenue production.
• Oversight of all digital sales products, inventory management and pricing strategies.
• Ability to forecast revenue, develop and sustain a business plan to exceed the digital sales budget
• Management of the digital sales pipeline, including the formation of individual AE budgets and regional agency business.
• Coach and deliver sales presentations in tandem with sales people.
• Presentation experience, excellent written and verbal communications essential.
• Create strong business relationships and develop a sense of team with the Account Executives and assist with targeting, building, negotiating and closing deals.
• Brainstorm with sales people for creative marketing promotions that leverage the digital and broadcast assets.
• Develop and deliver best practices for digital knowledge among the sales department and clients.
• Partner with News and Creative Services to support the overall growth of our digital audiences through internal strategic objectives.
• Work with the corporate digital team on corporate led sales initiatives, 3rd party revenue channels, and group sales projects.
• Promote a winning, positive culture. Be a team player. Have thick skin, ability to sell up and down. Have passion for the business, your job, and helping clients to be successful.
• Translate and communicate problems into opportunities. Creativity and nimbleness is essential.
• Manage multiple projects, manage time wisely, and prioritize projects and people.
• The understanding of SEO, PPC, Website Development, Audience Targeting and any other non-traditional digital strategy is preferred. Some technical skills to work with ad tags, analytics, campaign tools.
Must have at least 2 years’ experience with managing and/or selling digital marketing solutions and be proficient with Microsoft Office products especially PowerPoint, screen sharing and Social Media, etc.. A confident and positive personality with a winning attitude is a must. All candidates must have a valid driver license and good driving record. This person must be able and willing to travel for any company required educational and/or client meetings.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer