Posted on 2019-12-02
By KINT-TV Univision 26 Entravision Communications
El Paso, TX
Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC), one of the fastest growing Hispanic multi-media companies, seeks a full-time Promotions Assistant for our Albuquerque, New Mexico television (Univision affiliate) and radio station cluster.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Promotions Director with events for listeners
- Assisting in the development of the quarterly promotional calendar with Sales and Programming departments.
- Assisting in assigning and scheduling all remotes, van visits, and cut-ins
- Assisting in maintaining weekly localization reports for programming staff
- Creating and maintaining all station PSA copy with monthly documentation of station’s PSA contribution
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- Solid knowledge of the Latin market and the station format is essential.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- The ability to multi-task
- Pro-active with their assigned duties and willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Professional as the position consists of interactions within and between departments as well as contact with clients and listeners through local promotions, remotes and events.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Demonstrate an excellent set of organizational and communication skills that enhances team productivity and collaboration.
- A self-starter.
- The ability to analyze current organizational structure and department needs and share insight that will improve overall efficiency and workflow
- Valid New Mexico Driver’s License is required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please visit us at https://entravision.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=1055
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer