Sales Planner 53034BR
Posted on 2019-11-18
By KDEN Telemundo Telemundo
The primary area of responsibility for this position is to provide support and coordination on a wide range of KDEN client accounts to include both traditional broadcast as well as digital needs. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness and organization with client activities, detail-oriented management, and professional communication with key client contacts as needed.
The individual who fills this position must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, as well as fit into KDEN’s established culture that promotes autonomy with results.
Position responsibilities will include:
Working with KDEN Sales Department to create sales & marketing materials to execute the broadcast and digital strategy set by the Sales Manager to meet client objectives.
Tracking and maintaining an organized schedule of all station events and network tent-poles to include:
Station grassroots events
Telemundo Network Sports & Specials
Client activations at retail
Facilitating workflow by coordinating or gathering background information and/or resources needed to complete all digital jobs to include:Online banner ads and rich media
Creating project timelines and ensuring all work meets client and media deadlines
Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls
Supporting the account lead whenever necessary
• Have good working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Custom Show
• A bachelor’s degree in advertising/marketing or relevant field or equivalent job experience
• Must be able to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time with a strong emphasis on detail
• Possess a knowledge of the online space and digital initiatives
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Be well organized and detail oriented
• Have excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Perform under tight deadlines and handle pressure well
• Be self-directed to get work done
• Possess strong analytical skills and use rating research into a story
• Knowledge of Scarborough, Polk, Nielsen, Simmons
• Bilingual (Spanish & English) verbal and written
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer