Morning Show Host- 99.9 KEKB
Posted on 2019-11-05
By Mix 104.3, 95 Rock, ESPN Radio 1230, 99.9 KEKB, KOOL107.9 Townsquare Media
Grand Junction, CO
Townsquare Media Grand Junction, CO has a rare opportunity to join our on-air lineup.
If you have an outgoing, upbeat personality and enjoy entertaining we want to talk with you!
• Must have superior knowledge of current events and ability to create radio topics based on news & information
• Entertains and informs the listener audience both on the air, website blogs and social media outlets
• Create a minimum of 10 radio station website blogs per week
• Write assigned Facebook posts along with other social media outlets
• Conducts on-air interviews, attend and assist in all market cluster live events
• Monitors and identifies important news issues within the community and manage public file
• Produce commercials on a daily basis
• Conducts Live Remotes and appearances and assist in special promotions and programming activities
Applicants must be social media savvy, regularly contribute content to the station’s website and YouTube channel. The successful candidate must be able to connect and engage with the station’s target audience by keeping up with relevant trends and new country music culture on a morning drive format.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations
• Computer literacy in applicable programs and excellent verbal communication skills
• Public speaking skill and ability to interact with listeners and clients in a public setting
• Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
• Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels and to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
• Skill in operation of control board, remote broadcasting, and other related production equipment
Education and Licensing Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Must possess valid state driver’s license
- May require lifting or moving up to 25 lbs.
- Able to sit for extended periods of time
HOW TO APPLY:
This person wants to be in Western Colorado, and is eager to build relationships and value in our community.
This person also wants to be a part of a successful and growing Radio Company who highly values our brands, our talent and our family of employees. We take great pride in winning with radio, digital and live events.
If you do too, please send a cover letter, resume, references and MP3 demo to Market President, Natalie Redding – email@example.com
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer