Account Coordinator - Advertising Operations
Posted on 2019-11-05
By KOSI, KQMT, KEZW, KALC Entercom Denver
Entercom is seeking an Account Coordinator to manage the planning, execution, monitoring and billing of our online advertising programs. This is a great opportunity for an energetic self-starter looking to gain experience in the digital advertising space with a premium publisher. You will work across multiple departments and local markets to implement and optimize digital advertising initiatives, making contributions to Entercom’s marketing strategy and owning the realization of revenue as driven by the sales team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage online advertising campaigns using Google Ad Manager (DFP) and Triton TAP ad serving platforms
- Implement rich media, third party tags, and utilize some HTML for more complex campaigns
- Troubleshoot ad serving errors, reporting discrepancies, and issues with digital advertising code
- Administer the inventory classification and segmentation of Entercom web sites within the ad server
- Develop in-depth reports for pacing, inventory availability and billing
- Monitor campaigns and ensure campaign delivery
- Manage campaign performance and make optimization recommendations
- Provide clients/sales with any necessary campaign reporting
- Solid computer/technical skills
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent training and experience)
- 0-1 year digital media experience a must - will consider recent college grads with relevant internships. Trafficking experience highly preferred.
- Detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, has the ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks, thrives in a fast-paced, high volume and deadline oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must work well in a team environment and be self-motivated
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at Entercom Communications
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer