Posted on 2019-10-09
By ESPN Chicago
ESPN Chicago, consisting of top sports brands ESPN 1000, the ESPN App, and ESPN.com is looking for a Partnership Coordinator to help our growing sales team reach new heights.
We’re looking for a teammate who thrives in a positive, fast-paced environment and is passionate about assisting our sales teams in coordinating relationships with our advertising partners. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a passion for organization, an eagerness to dive into the sales world, the enthusiasm to be proactive, and adaptability to handle every day being a new adventure!
Good Karma Brands is primarily a media and marketing company with an expertise in leveraging the power of sports to build brands. Radio assets include Newsradio 620 WTMJ in Milwaukee, seven ESPN affiliated radio stations and two stations in Beaver Dam, Wis. In partnership with ESPN, GKB offers local marketing partners geo-targeted advertising on ESPN’s digital platforms. In addition to its radio assets, GKB boasts a number of premium brands, including an events division that produces the Wisconsin Sports Awards, Tundra Trio hospitality houses in Green Bay, Wis., and the Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl. GKB owns Verizon Wireless retail stores specializing in concierge service, and a home furnishings and design business called the Home Market. For more information, please visit www.goodkarmabrands.com.
Celebrating 22 years, Good Karma Brands has made its name known in its communities as a best in class local operator of world class brands and now it’s time to expand. If you want to be part of a winning team and think you have what it takes, check out the career description below and apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opportunity For Growth: Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company.
## Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.
The Role of a Partnership Coordinator: The primary role of a Partnership Coordinator is to support the ESPN Chicago sales team and management by assisting with any and all sales related tasks including entering orders, helping brainstorm solutions & create marketing campaigns, reconcile monthly billing, schedule meetings & oversee calendars, and more.
Partnership Coordinators are responsible for the day to day administrative work relating to the ESPN Chicago sales department.
Daily Tasks of a Partnership Coordinator:
• Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver• Work in a team environment and directly support multiple Marketing Consultants
• Enter sales orders and all other internal administrative tasks that relate to corporate sales partnerships
• Design and create presentations on behalf of Marketing Consultants for prospective marketing partners
• Participate in idea brainstorming sessions for marketing campaign presentations
• Write advertising copy and/or procure copy from marketing partners
• Attend partner meetings
• Work ESPN Chicago events, community events, including hosting hospitality at events when needed
• Utilize and develop an expertise of all research tools to assist team • Service existing and potential marketing partners
• Identify innovative revenue opportunities and new potential partners
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
• Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
• Ability to think outside of the box
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Friendly, optimistic and upbeat personality
• Excellent communication skills
• Personal sense of responsibility and accountability
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment - a multi-tasker
• Willingness to accept and provide feedback
• Solution oriented work ethic
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• With this career, you are required to hold a valid driver’s license
Hours/Salary/Benefits: Good Karma Brands offers a competitive base salary. All GKB Partnership Coordinators receive full benefits including 401k plan, health & dental insurance, paid parental leave, and opportunities for salary growth through growing their responsibilities.
The role of a GKB Partnership Coordinator will require teammates to work some evenings and weekends.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com no later than 5:00pm CT on Friday, October 25, 2019.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer