Full Time Producer/Production
Posted on 2019-09-19
By WYCQ Inc.
WYCQ Inc. is looking for an experienced radio executive producer to work with one of our weekday shows. Candidate will work with show host to create compelling and relevant daily talk shows utilizing all of the stations assets. Previous show production experience preferred.
Below are desired skill sets and job related tasks the applicants would be required to implement if the position is offered/accepted. This list isn’t ‘all inclusive’ and varies based on the companys priorities.
- Executive Producer – Daily Mon-Fri Sports Talk Show – Booking Guests, ability to use on air operating systems, adobe audition or similar
- On Air Experience – Sports Updates, Breaking News, Other On Air Needs
- Creative Writing – Blog Posts, Sports Updates, Show Promos
- Knowledge and understanding of the stations, their listeners demographics and lifestyles
- Ability to understand & use on air and digital platforms, their benefits & uses
- Ability to assist with Program Director & Assistant Program Director in event & press conference coverage planning
- Ability to assist with production on a regular basis
- Strong presentation and communication skills required
- Networking required
- Ability to Multi-Task and complete projects on a tight deadline
- Radio industry knowledge a strong plus but not required
- Ability to work with multiple personality types
- Having a positive attitude and a team-player mentality is a must
- Candidate must know (or learn) and follow all FCC rules and regulations as well as company policies
- Candidate needs to be proficient in Microsoft Office products and capable of mastering new programs quickly
If position is offered, candidate needs to be a leader within the organization and the community and follow all company guidelines as outlined in our employee handbook.
This is a full time position and immediate opening in our Nashville location. Health, vision, and dental insurance, paid vacation and a 401k retirement plan are offered.
Producer will report to the Program Director.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com, subject line: Executive Producer or fax your resume with a cover letter to: 615-361-9873. WYCQ Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer