Technical Media Produceer
Posted on 2019-09-04
By WRDW-TV Gray Television
This is to advise that WRDW-TV News 12/WAGT-TV News 26 has an opening in the Operations Department.
TECHNICAL MEDIA PRODUCER: The Technical Media Producer has the general responsibility for directing live or pre-recorded productions as assigned, monitoring WRDW/WAGT’s on-air signals, transmitter, and FCC logs, and ingesting daily programming and commercials. Regular assignments will involve directing specific newscasts, misc. station productions, and various elements for the web channel.
• Direct live and pre-recorded productions as assigned and monitor all on-air streams for WRDW.
• Work with Ross Overdrive automation, production video switcher, master control video switcher, Harris automation, VizRT graphics, Adobe Photoshop and all supporting equipment in Production/Master Control; including the ability to effectively perform at the following: robotic camera operation, prompter operation, audio operation, commercial/promo ingesting, satellite operation, program ingesting/segmenting, and a working knowledge of web production.
• Understanding of FCC program and transmitter logs, and all FCC broadcast regulations.
• Work closely with all other departments to meet all daily demands.
• Assist Production Manager in maintaining clean studios and production areas.
• Variable work schedule due to changing shifts, turnover, station projects, etc.
• Strong leadership skills and ability to operate in high pressure situations
• Commanding knowledge of professional video photography equipment and techniques
• Must be able to learn and adapt quickly to all work situations
• Professional, communicative, highly self-motivated, detail oriented, and focused individual traits.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send cover letter (including referral source; website, TVjobs.com, a school, etc.; a must) and resume to: www.gray.tv/applynow or Human Resource Officer, WRDW-TV, P.O. Box 1212, Augusta, GA 30903-1212; or e-mail HumanResourceOfficer@wrdw.com. WRDW-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Pre-Employment Drug Screening Required. No Phone Calls Please.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer