Local Sales Manager
Posted on 2019-08-19
By KDEN Telemundo Telemundo
The Local Sales Manager will be responsible for directing the local sales efforts of KDEN. This position will report to the VP of Sales.
- Work with local team to formulate sales goals and competitive advantage strategies in order to achieve/surpass revenue targets.
- Work with VP of Sales, KDEN Managers and Research department on sales planning and pricing strategies, inventory management, market growth and revenue forecasting.
- Direct the local sales effort through direct communication and detailed planning. Review strategies with clients. Provide quick response and turnaround to the local sales team and deliver on timelines and commitments.
- Develop strategies to enhance traditional revenue opportunities as well as identify new revenue streams and lead execution of activation and integration sponsorships. Work with Research to create presentations and determine estimates on programs.
- Identify local decision makers impacting local buys
- Industry contacts, client list including both agencies and client direct contacts
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of the Internet and digital media landscape
- Experience with multi-platform campaigns
- Knowledge of sales computer applications
- Ability to quickly understand and size up opportunity and/or problems and respond with creative ideas and solutions
- Bilingual - English/Spanish preferred
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 4 years (medium to major market) broadcast media sales experience.
- A demonstrated record of growing market share and outperforming the market.
- Ability to understand the big picture and long-term objectives, positive mental attitude, sense of professionalism, team orientation, resourcefulness and client focus.
- Excellent communication skills, initiative, creativity, detail oriented, organizational and analytical skills required.
- Strong sense of drive and ambition
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice when circumstances warrant
- Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation
- Must be willing to work in Centennial, CO
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered. Job Number: 50244BR
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer