Posted on 2019-08-07
Requisition ID 2019-6158
Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the largest TV station operator in the country. With the reach of 169 television stations in 100 markets addressing nearly 38.9% of US television households, and a diversified, growing digital media operation. Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the parent company of Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. & Nexstar Digital LLC. Learn more at www.nexstar.tv.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
KOLR/KOZL/KRBK and Ozarksfirst.com. The TV and digital platform operated by Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. in Springfield, MO is searching for a dynamic, aggressive, and sales SUPERSTAR! In this position, you will work within the established Sales Department guidelines to develop new business and increase sales volume for both TV and digital revenue by executing plans and strategies set forth by Sales Management. Applicants must be driven, self-motivated, creative professionals looking to take the next step in their career. Team player individuals with a passion for winning, a great attitude and a competitive spirit are the ideal candidates for this position. Experience preferred but not required.
• Implement strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals
• Establish credible relationships within our business community
• Make sales calls on prospective clients and develop new business
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to clients
• Educate customers on the variety of available TV and Digital products to most effectively promote their products and/or services
• Provide clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement on television and digital platforms
• Work with clients and station personnel to develop advertising and promotional campaigns
• Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of market trends and the media landscape for the Greater Ozarks area
• Perform other duties as assigned
Employment requires a Pre-employment criminal background check, Motor Vehicle Report, valid driver’s license, Bachelor’s degree, broadcast sales team experience, strong oral and written communication skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Candidate must be a passionate team player, with the ability to develop presentations independently.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressures.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned as needed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Must apply at https://www.nexstar.tv/careers/ to be considered. No phone calls, please.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer