Digital Audience Specialist
Posted on 2019-07-19
By KRKS AM, KRKS FM, KNUS AM, KDMT AM, KBJD AM Salem Media of Colorado, Inc
Primary duty includes influencing the growth of digital revenue through pre and post-sale support, in field ride-a-longs and training with our existing sales teams.
Weekly duties include:
Work with our sales team and their clients to integrate digital solutions into their media plans. You are part of the Team!
Provide collaboration between or clients, sales, and fulfillment teams who manage a variety of digital advertising solutions including Programmatic Advertising, Search Engine Marketing and Website Design – This is not a behind the desk/admin role!
· Help identify/troubleshoot campaign performance issues and coordinate with our fulfilment teams to implement any required next steps
· Provide market level trainings on Digital topics ranging from product/process enhancements, digital advertising news and client centric web tools like Google Analytics.
· Provide high-touch customer service to our top digital advertisers including weekly account review and advanced monthly reporting
• Digital media sales or product experience necessary
• Basic knowledge of search engine marketing and best practices
• Basic knowledge of social media marketing and best practices
• Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and best practices
• Strong decision-making skills
• Good written & verbal communication skills
• Practical experience in a client-facing position
• Proven organization and coordination skills
• Demonstrated flexibility as an analyst or problem-solver
• A proven track-record of meeting and exceeding goals.
• Bachelors Degree desired or equivalent work experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website at www.salemmedia.com, click on careers, search for Denver job postings and apply online.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer