Posted on 2019-07-19
By KRKS AM, KRKS FM, KNUS AM, KDMT AM, KBJD AM Salem Media of Colorado, Inc
A creative person is needed to aggregate and coagulate stories, sound, news, show guests into useful items for a daily news/talk show. The person also performs activities in the radio studio and control room to ensure technical quality of sound for programs originating in the studio from syndications or from remote pickup points.
• Strong knowledge ofNexgen. Working knowledge of Pro Tools is a plus.
• Producing full, live on air shows in studio, including remote broadcasts. Audio editing and production.
• Assisting with commercial and promo production.
• Phone skills, including call screening, scheduling phone guests.
• Assist the programming department with special projects.
• Drive to events/remotes and other special occasions as needed. Ability to be flexible and work under short deadlines.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); six months experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website at www.salemmedia.com, click on careers, search for Denver job postings and apply online.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer