Posted on 2019-07-12
KPVI Channel 6 in Pocatello, Idaho has an opening for an aggressive, knowledgeable and goal-oriented Account Executive for our NBC station. Individual must be very customer-focused and able to build marketing plans to maximize local business growth. Organization, communications, and time management skills are a must.
• Responsible for generating revenue through the development of new accounts for the television station.
• Responsible for generating revenue by growing existing advertising revenue from current clients.
• Able to develop effective marketing plans to meet clients’ needs and objectives.
• Able to obtain budgets and meet deadlines.
• Responsible for ensuring superior client relations.
• Keep up-to-date on all station product lines and programming features.
• Keep up-to-date on the product lines and programming features of competing TV stations and other media platforms.
• Prepare and present both written and oral presentations.
• Prepare effective advertising schedules.
• Effectively negotiate advertising rates.
• Prepare accurate reports for sales management.
• Collection of accounts receivable, as required.
• Self-motivated and high energy salesperson
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Capable of handling multiple tasks.
• Analytical ability to utilize market analysis, ratings research, and other information to enhance sales efforts.
• Ability to work well with customers and fellow employees.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and other computer applications.
• Reliable and self-starting worker.
• Bachelor’s Degree and Sales Experience preferred, but not required.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and good driving record.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you wish to work for a company that rewards excellence and you are a motivated, goal-oriented self-starter, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Idaho Broadcast Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer