Posted on 2019-07-11
By KOLD World Now
KOLD News 13, a Gray Television station has an immediate opening for a Success Manager to join our team of integrated marketing/advertising professionals. At KOLD News 13, we help businesses “find and keep their very best customers” through the use of effective marketing and advertising. In order to maximize our sales team’s time spent in the field, we are seeking a self-motivated individual to handle a variety of responsibilities. These would include developing sales presentations, coordinating commercial productions/interviews, entering orders in our traffic/billing system, managing co-op client scripts, understanding our ratings system and pulling reports, sending commercial spot times for clients, pulling key digital reports, and some of the duties of our Traffic Coordinator as a back-up person.
The right candidate will be a quick learner, an excellent communicator, and highly organized. The ability to meet timely deadlines will be critical. An understanding of digital media is also important. We offer paid training, medical/dental, 401(k), vacation and other benefits including opportunity for advancement.
And at KOLD News 13… we like to have fun! We believe that BIG IDEAS = BIG RESULTS and we develop advertising that really works. We will value your ideas!
• Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, business or related degree is a plus
• Previous work in media is a plus
• Excellent grammar, writing and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and manage your time effectively
• Ability to use creativity to solve problems
• Be proactive to the needs of the sales team
• Experience with digital products/strategies including audience targeting, social media, PPC, SEO is a plus
• Excellent to advanced knowledge of MS Office products and CRM software
• Proficiency with Excel spreadsheets and creating PowerPoint presentations
• Previous experience in advertising, marketing and/or sales is a plus. KOLD News 13 is open to training a candidate that possesses the aptitude and raw skill set to be a superstar in our industry
HOW TO APPLY:
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer