Posted on 2019-07-08
By WTIC-AM, WTIC-FM, WZMX-FM and WRCH-FM Entercom
WRCH-FM, WTIC-AM, WTIC-FM, WZMX-FM has an immediate opening for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Hartford).
Entercom Hartford is looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude to oversee all receptionist and administrative duties at our main entrance desk. Your central goal is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support. As the face of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people skills. You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
Front Desk Responsibilities:
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Assist business office in various tasks including assisting with A/P, payroll, and A/R related tasks
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
- High school diploma or relevant qualifications; Associates Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Good understanding of office administration.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://entercom.avature.net/careers/JobDetail?id=14462 to apply.
Consistent with our Equal Opportunity Program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer