Posted on 2019-06-12
By WYCQ Inc.
The Traffic/Business Manager is responsible for general office administration, commercial traffic, and bookkeeping. The Traffic /Business Manager reports to the General Manager and Corporate Business Manager. This position may be filled by more than one person with the duties divided.
We offer health and dental and vision insurance, paid vacation and 401(K) retirement plan after a year. WYCQ, INC. is an equal opportunity employer.
General Duties and Responsibilities
· Works interdepartmentally to ensure broadcast and advertisement accuracy. Maintains up to date logs, instructions, programming clocks and any advertising restrictions and protections that effect commercial scheduling
· Process and maintain records of all traffic commercial, promo, psa orders and traffic instructions
· Process and Reconcile commercial logs daily by the set deadlines.
· Maintain professional and effective contact with any and all client interactions.
· Work closely with sales department to communicate avails, inventory, programming, etc.
· Process all requests for reports, invoices, reports etc.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of computer systems, software and web-based systems that are utilized by the station
· Any associated duties that are assigned as necessary
Business Manager Duties
· Receive and process all payments on a daily basis.
· Review A/R aging reports to follow up on past due accounts. Maintaining professional and effective communications with all overdue accounts
· Process all weekly, monthly and calendar billing.
· Submit network affidavits in a timely manner.
· Review all requests for credit to evaluate accuracy & process all approved A/R adjustments.
· Process month end close procedures by the deadline set forth by upper management
· Maintain all Political and Public File documents according to guidelines and laws.
· Troubleshoot and effect solutions for any equipment or software issues.
· Assist in the on boarding of new staff
· Must be able to maintain deadlines, while working in fast paced environment, amidst frequent distractions
· Must be organized, have attention to detail, and be able to work with a variety of personality types effectively.
· Demonstrate ease with computers, and proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new systems effectively,
· Proved ability to communicate effectively and professionally both by email, verbally and in person.
· Comfortable with business and accounting procedures
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to email@example.com, subject: Traffic, or fax to 615-366-4313.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer