Posted on 2019-05-17
By KODJ, KJMY, KZHT, KAAZ, KNRS
Salt Lake City, UT
The Digital Strategist is responsible for supporting Sales Managers and Sales Reps with digital planning, digital media proposals and campaign fulfillment and client a facing conversations and presentations. In addition, the Digital Strategist assists in the expansion and support of our advertiser base by helping develop innovative digital media campaigns, presentations and collateral materials that highlight the features of our digital products. The Digital Strategist also assists the Digital Sales Specialist in day to day digital training and coaching for Sales Managers and Sales Reps and provides support to the sales department as a whole.
· Develop, communicate and implement digital sales strategy, digital planning and action steps for The Great West Region Markets.
· Traffic digital assets (Google DFP), monitoring performance and optimizing campaigns
· Oversee inventory, activation and reporting
· Assist Sales leadership with integrated sales efforts by reviewing client proposals, attending client appointments addressing internal roadblocks to success on a local and national scale
· Act as a liaison for third-party digital partnerships; working to integrate partner assets with our own to develop optimized campaign strategies
· Optimize and bid on Facebook/Instagram and Twitter ad campaigns to promote clients’ social content through our iHeartRadio brands
· Coordinates receipt of artwork and traffic instructions from clients to meet scheduling deadlines
· Schedules and uploads incoming creative messages to the digital network
· Oversees management of available Digital advertising inventory to drive most profitable sales
· Ability to manage production workflow, timelines and schedules
· Ability to use reporting & research tools to inform proposal development
· Skilled at written and verbal communication
· Skilled at analytics and reporting (e.g., preparing performance reports for digital products)
· Knowledge of Google DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) is a plus
· Google Certified is a plus
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point a must
· Strong understanding of digital media advertising
· Excellent leadership and coaching ability; can successfully coach others in digital practices
· Adept as entrepreneurial self-starter
· Excellent ability to organize, prioritize, and multi task in a fast-paced environment
· Can model positive energy and handle stress in the face of challenges, deadlines and financial pressures
· Flexibility and creativity
· Excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration with others
· Understanding of the Digital Audio space a plus
· Understanding of Paid Social Media a plus
· Flexibility: Adapting to changing demands and circumstances without difficulty and maintaining composure and effectiveness under demanding circumstances.
· Self-Management: Using personal management skills to effectively complete tasks necessary to the success of the organization in an orderly manner. Organizing details and bringing order to complex and competing demands.
· Interpersonal Effectiveness: Interacting well with others to achieve goals with minimal conflict and confrontation.
· Technical Expertise: Synthesizing knowledge of the field and presenting it in an appropriate manner. Handling collection, analysis, and presentation of organizational data that enhances decision making. Having a technical impact beyond the immediate department or group.
· Communication: Interacting with others through verbal and non-verbal means to present information in an engaging and understandable manner. The use of listening and other attending behaviors to gain a shared understanding of the topic at hand.
· 2+ years of experience in Digital Media industry is preferred
· Digital Media Planning experience preferred
· 4-year college degree preferred
Salt Lake City, UT: 2801 S Decker Lake Dr, 84119
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
HOW TO APPLY:
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer