Media and Digital Sales Executive
Posted on 2019-05-10
By Mix 104.3, 95 Rock, ESPN Radio 1230, 99.9 KEKB, KOOL107.9 Townsquare Media
Grand Junction, CO
Townsquare Media is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media and digital advertising team. You will be selling local advertising for our innovative stations and extensive digital platforms.
Townsquare Media Grand Junction includes well-known brands like KEKB, 95 ROCK, KOOL 107.9, Mix 104.3, and several others.
- Manage and develop a strong billing, existing account list.
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area.
- Develop, present and close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Media’s many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, Digital products such as programmatic marketing campaigns and digital marketing services, display ads, streaming, web development and e-commerce.
- Leverage our live event platforms like Country Jam through sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients. Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
- Goal oriented, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to learn.
- Previous sales experience. A history of success with customers and a proven ability to develop and grow revenue.
- Knowledge and experience with digital media.
- Extensive experience/knowledge with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying.
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at https://www.townsquaremedia.com/careers/openings/?gh_jid=1520698
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
- 3 weeks of Vacation Time
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility
The growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast-growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople.
Townsquare is a radio, digital media, entertainment and digital marketing solutions company principally focused on being the premier local advertising and marketing solutions platform in small and mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 320 radio stations and more than 330+ local websites in 67 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company (Townsquare Interactive), a proprietary digital programmatic advertising platform (Townsquare Ignite) and approximately 200 live events with over one million attendees each year. Our brands include local media assets such as WYRK, KLAQ, K2 and NJ101.5; iconic regional and national events such as the Taste of Country Music Festival, WE Fest, Country Jam, the Boise Music Festival, the Red Dirt BBQ & Music Festival and Taste of Fort Collins; and leading tastemaker music and entertainment websites such as XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com and Loudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer