News Reporter / Video Journalist
Posted on 2019-05-08
By Entravision Communications Corporation Entravision
KCEC Univision Colorado is looking for a bilingual experienced Reporter/Video Journalists to cover news stories for daily live newscasts
These Journalists will be responsible to coordinate, organize and conduct conversational live reporting, feature reporting and news.
Must be able to shoot, write and edit and present live stories on a daily basis for 5pm and 10pm shows
Candidates will be responsible for the development of on-going sweeps style stories Cultivate sources within the market to generate breaking stories
* BA in Journalism, Communication or related studies
* Minimum 3 years of experience in the field
* Must be willing to work in Denver Metro area
* Must be fluent in Spanish (speak, read & write)
* Must be willing to submit a background investigation
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
* Punctuality and Dependability are essential
* Knowledge of Final Cut Pro editing technology a plus
* Please include links to ON-AIR demo.
HOW TO APPLY:
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Entravision is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourages applications from women and minorities.
Send Resume to: email@example.com or mail to 1907 Mile High Stadium West Circle, Denver, CO 80204. Apply online at https://entravision.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=884
Closing Date: 6/30/19
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer