Coordinator, Traffic Programming
Posted on 2019-04-23
By WHNT-TV Nexstar Media
Tribune Media Company has an opening for a full time Traffic Programming Coordinator. This position will be located in Indianapolis, IN.
The Traffic Programming Coordinator supports a number of primary stations and sub channels. This position is responsible for maintaining network and syndicated program schedules and any changes within the Wide Orbit traffic system, thereby ensuring accurate avail counts for the station sales and traffic departments.
- Monitor program changes issued by each Network and process them within 24 hours, unless the change affects the current week, then process immediately.
- Maintain all network formats accordingly
- Monitor program changes issued by each station for local news/syndicated programs and process them within 24 hours, unless the change affects the current week, then process immediately
- Maintain a consistent 13 weeks of programming in the Wide Orbit traffic system for all main and sub channels
- Provide alternate programming logs as requested by the station for all sports, live events, etc.
- Establish effective communication with each station Traffic Manager
- Work closely with other members of the traffic programming group and provide back up when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years’ traffic experience in electronic media
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, equivalent experience required
- Extensive knowledge of Wide Orbit
- Able to quickly learn new technology and new tasks
- Strong leadership, analytical, and organizational skills
- Must be able to work under time constraints and manage deadlines
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail required
Equal Employment Opportunity
HOW TO APPLY:
For consideration please apply to www.tribunemediacareers.com
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer