Posted on 2019-04-10
By Local 22 and Local 44 Nexstar Media Group
Be part of Local22/Local44s growing news team! The co-anchor will help write for 4 hours of morning news, and serve as the co-anchor. This person will serve as a primary presenter of news stories and other content for all platforms in a manner that is clear, engaging and meaningful to news consumers.
- Excellent news judgement with an expansive knowledge of local and national current events, history, newsmakers and issues.
- Experience guiding, directing and motivating others.
- Ability to identify the developmental needs of others and to coach, mentor or otherwise help others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast journalism, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with the ability to ad lib and interact with other on-air team members.
- Superior on-air appearance and presence.
HOW TO APPLY:
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer