Posted on 2019-04-01
By KABQ-AM KABQ-FM KBQI-FM KPEK-FM KLQT-FM KTEG-FM KZRR-FM iHeartMedia
iHeart Radio stations in Albuquerque are looking for a qualified receptionist to work part-time as the public face of the business, greeting a wide range of visitors; performing a full range of duties including answering and routing telephone calls, record keeping, administrative and clerical work.
iHeart Media is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Media & Entertainment and Outdoor. iHeart Media is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena.
- Switchboard experience preferred and general office skills/duties
- Must be trustworthy.
- Position demands accuracy and dependability.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook required.
- Awareness of station programming and promotions.
- Distribute prize giveaways to winners.
- Greet and assist all visitors.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail. Send outgoing mail.
- Preferred knowledge of FedEx, UPS, and USPS package handling requirements
- Operate general office machines (Fax machine, postage machine, copy machine)
- High school graduate.
- Switchboard knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Type 40 - 50 wpm.
- Word processing/computer experience.
- Friendly, outgoing personality; ability to work well with people.
- Ability to be flexible and handle tasks simultaneously.
HOW TO APPLY:
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer