Posted on 2019-03-29
By WYCQ Inc.
Job Description: Administrative Assistant Cromwell Radio – Nashville, TN
Reports to: General Manager
Summary: The ideal candidate will work closely with all departments helping to facilitate the work flow and information between departments.
If position is offered, candidate needs to be a leader within the organization and the community and follow all company guidelines as outlined in our employee handbook.
This is a full-time position and immediate opening in our Nashville location. Comprehensive Benefits Plan offered.
The candidate will be responsible for many tasks, including – but not limited to the following:
- Work with all departments to accomplish client needs and desires, while maintaining company objectives.
- Maintaining inventory and ordering office supplies as needed
- Participate in weekly meetings, taking notes & distributing as needed.
- Research and prepare presentations for sales.
- Filing & order entry
- Assist with Digital sales and implementation
- Must be well versed in Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must have good writing and communication skills.
- Should be comfortable working with various personality types.
- Attention to Detail is a must.
- College Degree preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Administrative Assistant or fax your resume with a cover letter to: 615-361-9873.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer