Posted on 2019-03-22
By SC Broadcasters Association
WACH, in Columbia SC, is looking for a Director for our newscasts.
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Perform any production duties as assigned including:
· Direct and TD any assigned newscasts and productions
· Create graphics daily using Photoshop and Deko
· Train production crew in cameras, audio, graphics, etc.
· Supervise production crew on a daily basis
· Maintain production studio and control room
· Perform other tasks related to the position as assigned, which may include website contribution
· Experience directing and TDing newscasts
· Knowledge of production standards and equipment
· Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
· The ability to clearly give direction to crew, while under pressure
· Strong typing and spelling skills are required
· The ability to read and write
· A college degree is preferred
· Must be able to lift & position 40-pound lighting instruments
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer