KKFN/KEPN Account Executive
Posted on 2019-03-22
By KOSI, KYGO, KKFN, KEPN Bonneville
Greenwood Village, CO
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 14 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. Were proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
If you are a dynamic Sales Account Executive who is passionate about sports and selling marketing solutions to meet and exceed assigned revenue goals then this is the role for you! The right individual will contribute to the sales teams growth, professionalism, and new business development. In addition, we need someone who will consistently meet with current and new customers and who will be involved in the local business community to develop relationships with business leaders. Come join our team to have the independence to grow your own book of business in Americas best sports city with sports talk radio stations, 104.3 The Fan (KKFN) and ESPN 1600 Denver (KEPN).
ABOUT THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Receive the support, coaching and resources needed to grow, to be successful, and to net a great income
- Flexible PTO YOU decide how much PTO you need since we are all different!
- Enjoy GREAT benefits such as a 401k with NO waiting period!
- 100% employer funded Retirement Plus Plan, immediately 100% vested
- High value health care plans at a low price for our employees (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- Company focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as a Matching grants program & volunteer hours.
- Create marketing campaigns focused on digital and legacy brands, that help clients grown their business & exceed their marketing needs.
- Constant prospecting and developing new clients through a persistent focus to generate new business
- Meet and exceed individual quarterly budgets in legacy and digital media brands
- Fully participate in Efficio CRM (Client Relationship Management) system
- Participate in training to enhance professional skills and overall understanding of new and evolving media
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- One or more years in outside sales experience (broadcast/media sales or equivalent preferred)
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret statistical data and draw conclusions from finding and follow-through
- Digital marketing and social media savvy
- Demonstrated ability to go after new business, overcome objections, and the courage to ask again
- Ability to work with moderate supervision, confidential information and be a self-starter
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments.
- A high level of proficiency with computers, software and new technologies
- Highly familiar with the benefits and shortcomings of all types of media including, but not limited to "heritage" media as well as all types of current and emerging social and digital media
- Maintain a valid drivers license and proven ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing company to serious liability risks
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to consistently work hours required. Work more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, evenings, etc.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management and clients
- Maintain confidentiality by not discussing internal matters, company strategies, clients proprietary information, personnel matters, wage and salary information or any sensitive information with clients, competitors, listeners, the media or inappropriately with co-workers, and by not distributing our proprietary research or other information to our competitors.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disabilityPWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer