Posted on 2019-03-20
By KTVL-TV Sinclair Broadcast Group
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KTVL is looking for a creative and dedicated full-time News Photographer! We are seeking someone who can see beyond the lens and bring back compelling stories. You will cover day to day general, in-depth features and investigative assignments. We are shooting full High-definition (HD) on media cards and editing on desktops and laptops. You should have strong editing skills in non-linear edit systems, possess excellent people skills, a strong work ethic, and a great attitude. A passion for storytelling is absolutely essential in this position!
- Be a strong team-player who can shoot/write good stories under tight deadlines
- The candidate should have ENG experience and knowledge of LiveU is a plus
- Must have valid driver’s license, a good driving record, and be able to operate ENG news vehicles
- At least one (1) year of shooting experience and technical knowledge of editing and photo equipment
- The ability to edit and shoot general assignment stories, lives shots and natural sound packages
- Must be able to lift and carry between 25 and 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Generate content for the station’s web site as well as the station’s social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
Hours: Must be available to work all shifts including early mornings, overnights, weekends, and holidays.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
HOW TO APPLY:
When applying online, please include a recent web link of your work.
Pleas apply at www.sbgtv.com
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer