Traffic Log Editor - Temporary
Posted on 2019-03-08
By KOSI, KYGO, KKFN, KEPN Bonneville
Greenwood Village, CO
Bonneville International has been a leader in local media for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 22 radio stations and their websites in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Sacramento, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. Were proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To perform traffic functions accurately, confidentially, efficiently and to ensure that all commercials and programming are accurately and timely logged in conformance with company procedure and FCC guidelines. Maximize revenue yield from commercial inventory.
This is a temporary position, anticipated to last for 90 days.
- Prepare daily program logs for one or more radio stations using WideOrbit Traffic Software.
- Process sales orders and check orders for accuracy.
- Schedule and track commercials for optimum spot placement in order to achieve maximum revenue
- Edit Daily logs to maximize revenue and adhere to station directives while fulfilling client expectations.
- Work closely with station programmers to insure hourly clocks are accurate and up to date on the program logs.
- Create and schedule program formats and schedules.
- Maintain and organize barter contracts, schedules and continuity.
- Accurately reconcile and post daily logs compare to the as-run billing file against traffic system log.
- Collaborates with Sales Management, Account Executives and Sales Support to ensure commercial spots are executed in accordance with contract provisions.
- Communicates with Sales Management regarding inventory issues.
- Preempts spots and assists with makegoods.
- Work closely with business office on cash in advance accounts and credit restricted accounts.
- Assist with standardization and clean up of various coding of inventory
- Assist to increase efficiency through rolling out best practices
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years Traffic experience
- Minimum of 2 years WideOrbit experience.
- VCreative experience preferred.
- Knowledge of standard office equipment and Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Can-do attitude along with a strong ability to multi-task, communicate effectively and professionally with management, sales and advertisers.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual with analytical and quantitative skills capable of independent work and follow-through and working effectively in a team environment.
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and speed.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
- Ability to consistently work hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, evenings, etc.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management and clients
- Maintain confidentiality by not discussing internal matters, company strategies, clients proprietary information, personnel matters, wage and salary information or any sensitive information with clients, competitors, listeners, the media or inappropriately with co-workers, and by not distributing our proprietary research or other information to our competitors.
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer