Bonneville International Corporate Recruiter
Posted on 2019-03-07
By KSL Broadcast Group KSL Broadcast Group
Salt Lake City, UT
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, Sacramento, San Francisco and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. Were proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
We are looking for a resourceful and highly motivated individual to join our HR team as a full-time corporate recruiter. You will play an integral role in finding the best candidates to fill various jobs across the company, with an emphasis on sales and management-level positions. Candidates with prior experience in sales and/or experience recruiting for sales positions preferred.
- Collaborate closely with managers and HR partners to learn about and determine needs within the company and develop recruitment strategies to fill those needs and proactively plan for the future
- Creatively search and source for candidates across multiple locations using job boards, internet searches, direct sourcing, networking, social media, resume databases, referrals, and other creative methods
- Create and maintain job descriptions and job postings that are articulate, professional and attention-grabbing to attract the right candidates
- Develop and monitor various recruiting reports and dashboards and continually improve recruiting and onboarding processes based on results and candidate and manager feedback
- Build relationships with relevant industry professional associations and universities and identify and attend events with those groups
- Conduct interviews with candidates at various stages of recruiting process. Coach hiring managers on interviewing techniques and best practices
- Maintain accurate records of all candidates and new hires in accordance with FCC regulations
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of experience as effective in-house recruiter
- College degree in business, sales, human resources or related field. Experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Prefer candidates with strong understanding of sales function, experience in sales recruitment and/or outside sales work experience
- Ability and desire to learn all aspects of the business in order to add value as talent acquisition partner
- Strong interviewing skills and familiarity with various interview and screening techniques
- Understanding and experience with recruitment software and Applicant Tracking Systems. Experience with Workday preferred
- Ability to influence and build strong business partnerships both within and without the company
- Effective interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disabilityPWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer