Local Sales Manager/Senior Account Executive
Posted on 2019-03-04
KPVI Channel 6 in Pocatello, Idaho has an opening for an aggressive, knowledgeable and goal-oriented Local Sales Manager/Senior Account Executive. This position works closely with our General Manager to build and maintain our local sales team through creative marketing solutions. Experience in management is not required, but a multi-year, proven track record of broadcast sales is essential.
• Work with General Manager to recruit, train, coach, and develop the sales team.
• Responsible for generating revenue through new business development and growing existing advertising revenue.
• Must be very customer-focused and able to build marketing plans to maximize local business growth.
• Keep up-to-date on all station product lines and programming features.
• Keep up-to-date on the product lines and programming features of competing TV stations and other media platforms.
• Review and resolve preemptions daily and manage sales orders and inventory.
• Prepare accurate reports for station management.
• Collection of accounts receivable, as required.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• 3-5 years of media, cable or digital advertising sales experience.
• Strong leadership, motivational and sales skills with a proven track record of success.
• Highly organized and able to multi-task.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Analytical ability to utilize market analysis, ratings research, and other information to enhance sales efforts.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and clean driving record.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you wish to work for a company that rewards excellence and you are a motivated, goal-oriented self-starter, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Idaho Broadcast Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer