Boncom Project Coordinator
Posted on 2019-03-02
By KSL Broadcast Group KSL Broadcast Group
Salt Lake City, UT
Project Coordinator needed
Boncom is an advertising and communications agency. We develop innovative and strategic campaigns both traditionally and in the digital realm. We are fortunate to work great organizations that are cause-oriented, and who strive to do good in the world. Our staff is comprised of exceptionally talented team members who bring these clients meaningful messages to life.
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team. The Project Coordinator role controls large portions of the daily activities of all assigned client work, ensuring schedules are maintained, deadlines are met, agency hours are properly utilized and appropriate allocated for each client project. This position is responsible for the status of assigned jobs at all times, creates reporting structures to keep the agency team and clients informed as seen by the Account Director, and ensures all work has been appropriately reviewed before client delivery through creative, editing and discipline leads. The Project Coordinator is fundamentally responsible for execution and implementation of the agency account management process through internal resources.
- Supports the daily activity of all assigned jobs/projects by monitoring and communicating project status, and ensuring the team (including all agency services) has all the necessary information and assets.
- Collaborating with various departments to ensure work is delivered on time and on budget.
- Keeps up to date media schedules, creative grids, status reports, etc.
- Works with teams to confirm specs, closing dates and extensions as needed to deliver final files per the requirements of the project.
- Fosters collaboration among team members.
- Ensures all team members are included and appropriately engaged.
- Effectively communicates project requirements to the appropriate teammates, including via job orders and change orders.
- Ensures all work has been appropriately reviewed internally before presentation to client.
- Documents meetings and takes notes to share with the larger account team.
- Checks all materials for accuracy and completeness.
- Write client-based contact reports for agency utilization.
- Controls scheduling for internal cross department meetings for client work.
- Pulls hourly reports for the Account Director/Account Manager to ensure account profitability.
- Partner with all departments to ensure all work is done on time, on strategy and on budget.
- Be a champion and student of clients business and goals.
- Defend teams against unrealistic expectations, offers solutions for adjustments.
- Displays calm under pressure; helps the team stay grounded and focused during periods of intense pressure or uncertainty.
- Has a thorough understanding of the client deliverables, as well as the agencys account goals, for all assigned clients.
- Maintains accurate daily time sheets.
- Should feel at home in a fast-paced environment
- A strong send of urgency, initiative, and drive to get things done correctly, with an emphasis on working with and through people in the process.
- Understanding people well and using that understanding effectively in motivating and persuading others to act will be an important aspect of this job.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, or related field is preferred. Previous internship experience is preferred.
If you are theis person we are looking for, please apply. Boncom is a fantastic place to work. We offer aggressive compensation, a great benefits package, cool perks, a progressive culture, and the chance to work on really great projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Override URL: https://deseretmanagement.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Boncom/job/SLC-Triad-Center/Project-Coordinator_R1489
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer