Boncom Interaction Designer
Posted on 2019-03-02
By KSL Broadcast Group KSL Broadcast Group
Salt Lake City, UT
Boncom Interaction Designer needed
We are looking for a designer focused on creating visual experiences that connect with the user. Your primary responsibility will be to design beautifully simple ideas that solve problems.
We are committed to innovation and collaboration. Our team is comprised of exceptionally talented team members who bring these clients meaningful messages to life. You will be asked to bring content, media and development teams together to create experiences that make a difference.
Duties & Responsibilities included by are not limited to:
- Design and create specifications for website components.
- Work with our development partner to implement designs.
- Collaborate with publishers to utilize a custom publisher to create web pages.
- Our team has and a strong preference for simple, elegant solutions.
- Much of your work will be done for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficient in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong knowledge of interaction design and methodology.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams across multiple locations.
- Self-directed with highly developed ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience designing websites or other interactive experiences that are publicly available a plus
- 3-5 years of proven work experience as an interaction designer or a similar role.
- Online portfolio mandatory.
- A design degree in a related field such as Interactive Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or Human Factors.
- Knowledge of motion graphics and the ability to design and build dynamic, interactive elements.
Boncom is a full-service advertising agency specializing in elevating beliefs and shaping behaviors. With a client roster comprised of purpose-driven organizations, we are dedicated to creating good in the world. At Boncom, we specialize in bridging the gap between belief and behavior through advertising, experience design, branding, and behavioral psychology. We partner with purpose-driven brands who are focused on creating more good in the world.
- Medical, Dental, AD&D, Life, and Vision Insurance
- Charitable donation matching
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- Fully stocked kitchen and catering
- 401K (with a company match)
- Retirement program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Workplace perks such as fully stocked break room, lift desks, comfy chairs
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Override URL: https://deseretmanagement.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Boncom/job/SLC-Triad-Center/Interaction-Designer_R1488
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer