Traffic Log Editor
Posted on 2019-02-25
By KOSI, KYGO, KKFN, KEPN Bonneville
Greenwood Village, CO
Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International has been a leader in local media for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 22 radio stations and their websites in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Sacramento, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. Were proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To perform traffic functions accurately, confidentially, efficiently and to ensure that all commercials and programming are accurately and timely logged in conformance with company procedure and FCC guidelines. Maximize revenue yield from commercial inventory.
- Prepare daily program logs for one or more radio stations using WideOrbit Traffic Software.
- Process sales orders and check orders for accuracy.
- Schedule and track commercials for optimum spot placement in order to achieve maximum revenue
- Edit Daily logs to maximize revenue and adhere to station directives while fulfilling client expectations.
- Work closely with station programmers to insure hourly clocks are accurate and up to date on the program logs.
- Create and schedule program formats and schedules.
- Maintain and organize barter contracts, schedules and continuity.
- Accurately reconcile and post daily logs compare to the as-run billing file against traffic system log.
- Collaborates with Sales Management, Account Executives and Sales Support to ensure commercial spots are executed in accordance with contract provisions.
- Communicates with Sales Management regarding inventory issues.
- Preempts spots and assists with makegoods.
- Work closely with business office on cash in advance accounts and credit restricted accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years Traffic experience
- Minimum of 2 years WideOrbit experience.
- VCreative experience preferred.
- Knowledge of standard office equipment and Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Can-do attitude along with a strong ability to multi-task, communicate effectively and professionally with management, sales and advertisers.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual with analytical and quantitative skills capable of independent work and follow-through and working effectively in a team environment.
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and speed.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disabilityPWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer