Veteran Account Executive
Posted on 2019-02-08
By WDAY, WDAZ, KBMY, KMCY WDAY
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity working for a multi-million dollar sales organization?
WDAY has a rare opening for a full-time veteran Account Executive with an existing account list. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone eager to excel in a sales career and would be an ideal position for candidates with sales, advertising, marketing, communication and/or public relations degrees or backgrounds. This position has great potential for growth and advancement with Forum Communications. This position has an existing account list with a proven track record.
In addition to a base salary, we offer aggressive commissions and bonus program with an uncapped earning potential based on your sales. Base pay plus commission earning potential may range from $40-$60K+ annually based on your sales performance.
Join a team like no other, we offer sales opportunities across 5 states, 3 media platforms and remain on the cutting edge of the media industry offering training, advancement opportunities and a huge earning potential within a multi-million dollar sales organization.
- WDAY is seeking a motivated self-starter who wants to join our growing team. This is a rewarding opportunity for an individual who enjoys networking with area professionals and working in a fast paced team oriented environment.
- Travel within our coverage area is expected.
- Dedicate a minimum of 40% (16 hours/week) of time to prospecting new business acquisition and approximately 60% (24 hours/week) to servicing, retaining and advancing existing clients.
- Superior customer service by completing thorough needs analysis for every client to make clear connections between customer needs and products offered, as well as lend expertise with the creative development of the campaign.
- In this position, you would prepare monthly and quarterly sales strategies detailing new business development plans, prospecting targets, as well as activities needed to achieve sales goals.
- Understand all product offerings including TV, digital, and other FCC media products and how they provide value to businesses as well as be able to recommend solutions to produce results for our clients.
- Demonstrate ability to prepare and deliver customized presentations and maintain an acceptable presentation closing ratio.
- Provide market data, industry research, spec campaigns, and solutions for customers and prospects.
- Accurately identify, define, analyze and resolve problems. Follow through to ensure appropriate corrections are made, negotiate and process ad adjustments, as well as work closely with credit department to keep accounts current.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Must be highly motivated and organized
- Valid drivers license with driving record that is insurable by the company
- Must have reliable transportation
- Bachelors degree or combination of education and experience in sales and marketing
HOW TO APPLY:
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 3/1/19
TO APPLY: log on to http://www.forumcomm.com/careers/
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer