Sports Digital Account Executive
Posted on 2019-02-06
By KSL Broadcast Group KSL Broadcast Group
Salt Lake City, UT
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, Sacramento, San Francisco and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. Were proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
We need a dynamic Sales Account Executive to meet and exceed assigned revenue goals in a manner that will reflect the highest level of professional standards and skills while selling and servicing Bonneville Salt Lakes sports accounts on digital and radio platforms. The right individual will contribute to the growth, professionalism, and new business development of sports sales for Bonneville Salt Lakes stations. In addition, we need someone who will consistently achieve or exceed assigned sales/revenue goals.
- Meet and exceed individual quarterly budgets in legacy and digital media brands
- Maintain a system for tracking process in meeting established goals
- Excel in new business development and in generating new dollars for the stations
- Ensure that the handling of the present and future accounts is done in a prompt and efficient manner
- Distinguish him/herself by providing excellent service, research, and overall competency
- Consistently develop effective relationships with buyers and key decision-makers in order to meet client and company expectations
- Act as an effective team member when generating revenue sales for the Company
- Fully participate in Efficio CRM (Client Relationship Management) system
- Participate in training to enhance professional skills and overall understanding of new and evolving media
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Outside sales, media sales, business marketing or related field experience
- Prefer applicants with previous broadcast sales experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience with digital and social media platforms
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work with moderate supervision, confidential information and be a self-starter
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments
- A high level of proficiency with computers, software and new technologies
- Highly familiar with the benefits and shortcomings of all types of media including, but not limited to, "heritage" media as well as all types of current and emerging social and digital media
- Maintain a valid drivers license and proven ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing company to serious liability risks
- Willing to sign Account Executive Agreement
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret statistical data and draw conclusions from finding and follow-through.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disabilityPWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer