Posted on 2019-02-05
By KPKX, KTAR, KTAR Bonneville International Corporation
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently operate radio stations in Seattle, San Francisco, Phoenix, Denver Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Build and engage audience loyalty for the stations as well as the individual shows by planning, implementing and assisting in the coordination of all promotional activities as they relate to product and sales development both for on-air and website properties. Be an effective team member and assist in assuring the Promotions Department makes its full contribution to the achieved goals and objectives. Help conceptualize, develop and execute results-oriented marketing plans, advertising strategies and creative platforms for promotions designed to: (a) increase audience rating and market share; (b) add revenue (c) enhance the image and reputation of the Bonneville (division) Radio Group in the community or (d) grow station databases. Manage day-to-day details and executive marketing and programming vision and strategy.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Skills in the following areas:
- Creative Writing
- Promotions and marketing campaigns, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with digital platforms including social media, text messaging and database marketing required.
- Computers (with working knowledge of prize system software, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Photoshop).
- Ability to learn new technologies and remain on the forefront of digital innovation as it pertains to the broadcast industry.
- Basic HTML knowledge a plus.
- Experience with web content creation and maintenance as well as social media management.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative experience in successfully building and executing sales promotions is required.
- Experience working with non-profit, entertainment and sports organizations.
- Proven ability to initiate and work independently, if necessary, and operate effectively in high-pressure, time-sensitive situations.
- Excellent organization of detail & project completion required.
- Possess an understanding of target audiences lifestyle and interests.
- Experience with event management, including logistical coordination, and execution.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Promotions/marketing background with a minimum of three years in the field of broadcasting, marketing, advertising or related field in a medium/major broadcast market.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience working with account managers and sales staffs
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer