Lead Promotions Assistant
Posted on 2019-01-31
By KABG-FM KAGM-FM KARS-AM KHFM-FM KKIM-AM KLVO-FM KDLW-FM American General Media
American General Media – Albuquerque, NM Office has a current opening for a full-time Lead Promotions Assistant. Ideal candidate would be an outgoing, self-motivated individual who enthusiastically assists in building the station’s image both internally and externally through promotional campaigns and activities. Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Working closely with the Promotions Director assisting with the following: day to day operations of the promotion department, scheduling staff for station events, facilitating client related promotions and promotional contests, contest prize fulfillment, maintaining promotion product inventory, vehicle maintenance for all station vehicles and other administrative duties.
· 2-4 years promotions/marketing experience preferred
· Must be computer literate
· Flexible work schedule – need to be able to work on weekends if necessary
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the company policy
· Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
· Ability to multi-task
· Strong leadership and organizational skills
· Knowledgeable about Microsoft Office software
· Working knowledge and use of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or the equivalent preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job #73-0325 or mail resume to 8009 Marble Avenue NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110.
AGM is an EOE
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer