Radiant iOS Engineer
Posted on 2019-01-21
By KSL Broadcast Group KSL Broadcast Group
Salt Lake City, UT
iOS Engineer Needed
Radiant is hiring Mid-level iOS Engineers in Salt Lake City who are passionate about using technology to make the world a better place. Whats it like to work at Radiant? Our product team doesnt throw spec documents over an imaginary wall only to have engineering build something and throw it over another wall to QA. Our teams are collaborative we sit together, brainstorm together, and build together because we believe thats the only way to make superior products. Were committed to innovation so much so, in fact, that we hold quarterly hack weeks to let individuals and teams build pet projects and aim for the fences with radical new ideas. We believe in spreading goodness and match charitable contributions.
What We Do:
- Were building innovative iOS applications focused on helping people be better versions of themselves.
- Our team has and a strong preference for simple, elegant solutions.
What we look for:
- Experience with Swift
- 2+ years of iOS development experience.
- Capable communicators passionate about product development and user experience.
- Detail oriented and organized
- Can easily thrive working in an energizing environment
- People who love continual learning and exploration.
- Engineers who care about coding standards and writing lean, maintainable software.
Bonus points for:
- Android development experience using: Java or Kotlin
- Experience with React.
- Experience with Node.js
- Breadth of experience across languages and frameworks.
- BS or greater in Computer Science preferred (but definitely not required).
Radiant is an experience company focused on developing innovative products and supporting content that make a better world for individuals, families and communities. Were constantly prototyping, launching and tuning to truly solve customer problems. We are dedicated to the fight against iffy, mothbally, shoddy software. We make better, more usable tools for making the world a better place, which is better-connected. Providing more effective ways for everyone everywhere to communicate, make discoveries, share knowledge, be inspired, and do big things, is what we aspire to daily. We accomplish all this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome.
- Medical, Dental, AD&D, Life, and Vision Insurance
- 401K (with a company match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable donation matching
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Fully stocked kitchen and catering
- Standing/Lift desks, comfy chairs, and a casual dress code
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer