Posted on 2019-01-08
By KHNL KGMB
Do you want to be a part of a winning sales team? Hawaii News Now, KGMB(CBS) and KHNL (NBC) affiliated, plus our independent station-KFVE, the dominant news organization and multimedia company in Honolulu, is looking for someone to join our fun and forward-thinking company. We are looking for somebody who sees the glass half full, who is eager to learn, who likes to have fun and most importantly, who wants to win.
The Success Manager is an essential member of a team responsible for booking and retaining revenue for our broadcast and digital properties and assisting Account Executives in developing new partnerships with local businesses. This role is a mix of serving as a sales assistant to our Account Executives and as a customer service liaison to our clients. The right candidate will support and collaborate with the Account Executives, take care when booking orders to ensure proper campaign deployment and serve as a secondary point of contact for our clients.
This position will support the entire sales team with a group of fellow Success Managers beside them.
Traits and Skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Propensity to take on tasks and see them through the very end
- Known for getting the job done well
- Confident when talking to new people or asking tough questions
- Thrives in a team atmosphere
- Talented user and learner of new technology tools, software and systems
- Great at presentations using a tool like PowerPoint
- Great listener
- Curious and excited about marketing and media
HOW TO APPLY:
Hawaii News Now was selected as one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the fourth year in a row by its employees and Hawaii Business Magazine (2015-2018). We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
Interested? Qualified applicants, please apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and attach your resume and cover letter. Reference Job ID 2019-9614. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer