Posted on 2018-12-17
By WOWK/WBOY/WVNS/WTRF Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc.
The Account Executive works within established Sales Department guidelines to increase sales volume with assigned accounts, aggressively seeks new customers for both TV and eMedia business, executes plans and strategies set forth by sales management, maintains awareness of the competition, and maintains visibility in the community. One to two years experience in Television and/or Media Sales a plus.
• Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
• Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY:
You must apply online to be considered for this position. Please go to:
www.nexstar.tv or www.wowktv.com to access all career opportunities for WOWK-TV and Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc.
WOWK-TV is an equal opportunity employer.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer